xisto Community
system

Heaven? Hell? What do you think...

Good PointHowever I put before you a theory......All through time each time has believed in certain things. For example. Witches, Ghosts, VampiresAll going back thousands of years to the point where it was a household thing.Years ago the world was flat and America didn?t exist...look at how ridiculas that is now, Who know what the human race will know in 50 or 100 yearsplease tell me if you agree

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

i agree 100%hell i still belive in vampires and stuff i think they are cool being imortal would be kinda cool imo plus i wana see where we go in the future...look how much technologies increased in the past 20 years then look in the past 5 look how much more we have done... in the past 5 than in the past 20... its kinda scary...back then they didnt have as much technology as we do now... science started coming out around the 1500's i belive with capernicus and them...

Heaven? Hell? - What do you think...Heaven? Hell?Replying to tdktank59I felt the Spirit of something fill my Empty Soul when I was sitting here and asked for my Maker's help.I had gotten to the end of my rope and could feel myself slipping toward the end of my life once again.I looked upward toward Him and cried loudly:Oh my God, please help me.I can not do this by myself.It is to hard.I need help.I immedialtely felt his Spirit filling my Empty Soul completely up.I have felt a sense of peace for the last 3 months when this happened.My Maker, I call God, had taken the worries off me that I have no control over. I am now able to focus on things I can change.I also have a best friend named Jesus. Jesus Crist.I trust him completely and I know now I'll never feel alone.He'll be with me when I part this Emotional and Spiritual world we live in.Anyways...May you and everyone that clicks their way in here, may you each wake up rested and feeling energetic.(((HUGs)))-reply by Robin

Heaven? Hell? - What do you think...

Heaven? Hell?

Replying to tdktank59I felt the Spirit of something fill my Empty Soul when I was sitting here and asked for my Maker's help. I had gotten to the end of my rope and could feel myself slipping toward the end of my life once again. I looked upward toward Him and cried loudly: Oh my God, please help me. I can not do this by myself. It is to hard. I need help. I immedialtely felt his Spirit filling my Empty Soul completely up. I have felt a sense of peace for the last 3 months when this happened. My Maker, I call God, had taken the worries off me that I have no control over. I am now able to focus on things I can change. I also have a best friend named Jesus. Jesus Crist. I trust him completely and I know now I'll never feel alone. He'll be with me when I part this Emotional and Spiritual world we live in. Anyways...May you and everyone that clicks their way in here, may you each wake up rested and feeling energetic. (((HUGs))) -reply by Robin

I read about your experience, and it got me a new experience about the people and the extent of their belief. God exists or not, its unsolved mystery. However, heaven and hell are the two terms used basically distinguish b/w god and the evil.And I believe its no different than a story character. Everything on this earth moves on how we live on it. If v fight for something, then the bloods flow and if v stay in peace then happiness spreads. Thats the formula and this is nothing to discuss by relating to heaven or hell. Lets think practically.

To beleive in heaven/hell u need first to have a religion that approve their existence. If humans were a little smart they woud have seen that they are so weak in this huge universe, and that the numbers of coincidence in it that made life possible is higher then the highest number. I think if people are really smart they should figure out that someone PWN their science by mastering and engineering the human body, by coding the genes that make every human differ then the other. Isn't that system (universe) we live in is a masterpiece made by a super giga engineer called god and that we should admire ? or should we admire somone who made a pile of metal and called it eifel tour? oh humanity wake up! There's no way u can proove that this engineer don't exist and people who don't beleive he's there are or blind or stupid...

heaven and hell???Heaven? Hell?

..I was a christian before now what I feel and know is that if God exist and he wants us to love him how he wants,after all these chaos and death that we humans have naturally since earth began,,why doesn't he shows or sends someone to believe in him besides a book that people wrote in the past and that people all over the world uses it to create their own pity religions and big businesses..I don't know *** is going to happen now I really don't believe in him so if I die and he's real!then the jokes on me at the end...

-question by ricardo papi