xisto Community
santoshreddy

Rate My Website Wallpaper Its just a try , i need your sugestions and ideas to improvei t better

meh, this is my personal opinion, but i think that a brighter white border around the shaded regions would make it look good...when i say shaded regions, i mean the light yellow regions...

Align the text with the gridlines, don't have it hover. Otherwise pretty good, maybe change the pattern and come up with a more uniform but random pattern, right now you have them all at the border pointing inwards, try different compositions.3/5

It is not that bad, but you can add some 3D effects to make it more attractive, you can make the background like a frmae to focus on the inside wich is the orange box, you can also add some animation to the bright orange square not to the dark one and make them shine. Anyway it is not that bad. Good Luck!

Good but a bit bland. text could be improved or some kind of animation.Actually its supprising what a differnce text can make it can really makeor break apiece of work.Good job though dude

it does look quite good but i think what could hel0p make it better would first to make all the lines making the blocks white instead of light orange and then the blocks that are light orange put a white border around the outside perimeter of those shapes. it will help to make the "cut outs" or light orange areas stand out a lot more than they do now. And i would also make dark orange a slightly brighter color not by much just a few shades to help contrast with the lighter orange so that they are not so similiar. I think those tips will help make it a bit bolder and stand out a bit more but i don't know what you were going for............................ the satle type look or if you want to go more bold and flashy.

I actually really like your design. I think it has a great feel to it but at the same time its simple and easy to find the links and everything. The only thing is that i think you should say what the sites purpose actually is on the main page so that its not just like "wow nice site. what does it do?" kinda thing. Good job and keep up the work.