xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wappy

World Time Wap Page Page that tells many times ;-)

Fighting? We are not fighting simply saying that its YOUR server/host not our coding or mistake/errors.Can you tell me where you installed this page? Is the server running linux or windows? I noticed alot of my scripts give errors on windows run servers, don't ask me why as i know little about servers or their workings. But one thing i know is that i like how this server is set up, all my scripts work on it, the only other place i got every script to work with no problems was amazinglyrubbishwebdesigns but their hosting is out of the question for obvious reasons lol :D

Just wanna say that the ones using my images and stealing the code etc etc is why i took it all ofline ages ago, the problem is all the "code thiefs etc"the new coding ive wrote is currently encrypted and no one will ever get it through all the previous thefts which is a shame as it is now awesome, i wont like where it either, as one said here he "Hacks" and "steals" the code, well truth is they cant hack sh*t and from the code ive seen its a mess of other peoples, the words "Learn to code" springs to mindAnd yeah its me who coded it back in the day, no one else, not one of these people claiming they did but me....Anyone want a copy of the old coding from omnicult.com and neocult.com gimme a shout.

what are you talking about? None of us use that rubbish cgi script or any of your silly images. We know who coded it it says in the script and correct me if im wrong but your not that guy your the guy i banned for free posting etc on my forums and think you will try to annoy me here? Well its not going to work. Stay out of my posts unless your going to stay on topic and drop your childish attitude. Sorry if your ban upset you lol but i polity asked you twice to stop posting rubbish at my site. Boo Hoo :)

I am me, and the coder, email me at my domain if you like, aint ever used your site????? the newcult image in your sig i made years ago also, for a site called newcult funnily enough.... unlike you i have proof to back up all i say

Edited by NeoCult (see edit history)

ok well maybe your not the guy but look in my ban list on cult.trap17.com and the fact i banned your nickname the same day or day before you registered here is a bit strange eh lol. I don't use any of your code or your script. Also i don't know about anyone stealing your code and to be honest don't know why anyone would bother, i use php not cgi, and have no interest weather you made that logo or not its a temporary logo i found on google that i use for my site, it will be replace when i choose the winner of my logo making competition on my wap site. Anyway i would like to remind you this is a php forum. Not for posting sly comments, arguing, or discussing cgi scripts. And if you are the real owner of omnicult tell me what was your last web script release cos they still make web scripts eh? Anyway Boo Hoo :)