xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Mythbusters!

Im addicted to mythbusters! I recently saw on it about cellphones at petrol stations. They tried to get the cell phone to cause an explosion by...Talking 'through' a gasoline soaked area.Dropping the cellphone and trying to get it too spark, this causing some fire to react with the fuel.Manually shorting out the battery and trying to get it to cause a spark that way.And a few more, it was really fun to watch and it just goes to show.Cellphones CANNOT cause fires/explosions in petrol stations.

Contact the FCC :). They're the people that force cell phone manufactures to print that warning.Mythbusters is a great show. I don't get to watch it often, but I feel that they always do a good job proving/disproving myths.Which episode was the cell phone myth on?

Edited by uiop (see edit history)

Myth busters is great show! Please don't say that cell phones don't cause petrol stations to explode. There would not be a warning for no reason! Just because there is a 1 in 1000 000 000 000 000 chance that it may cause danger doesn't make is false. <_<

Edited by juice (see edit history)

Contact the FCC <_<. They're the people that force cell phone manufactures to print that warning.
Mythbusters is a great show. I don't get to watch it often, but I feel that they always do a good job proving/disproving myths.

Which episode was the cell phone myth on?

Yeah call the FTC tell them that they should remove that warning label because cell phones and gasoline do not cause fires. Mythbuster is a great show, I watch it when I can, and I feel that they can provide if the myths out there are true or not.