xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Personality Test - With Signing Style

SINGLE UNDERLINE BELOW THE SIGN

These persons are very confident and are good personalities. They are a little bit selfish but believe in "Happiness of human life".

TWO DOTS BELOW THE SIGN

These persons are considered to be Romantic, can easily change their fiancees as if they change their clothes. They prefer beauty in other persons & they themselves try to look beautiful. They easily attract others.

SINGLE DOT BELOW THE SIGN

These persons are more inclined towards classical arts, simple & are very cool. If you loose faith with them, then these persons will never look back at you. Hence its always better to be careful with these people.

NO UNDERLINES OR DOTS BELOW THE SIGN

These persons enjoy their life in their own way, never pay attention to others views. These are considered to be good natured but are selfish too.

RANDOM SIGN, NO SIMILARITY BETWEEN NAME & SIGN

These persons try to be very smart, hide each & every matter, never say anything in straight forward manner, never pay attention to the other person of what he is talking of.

RANDOM SIGN, SIMILARITY BETWEEN NAME & SIGN

These persons are considered to be intelligent but never think. These people change their ideas & views as fast as the wind changes its direction of flow. They never think whether that particular thing is right or wrong. You can win them just by flattering them.

SIGN IN PRINTED LETTERS

These persons are very kind to us, have a good heart, selfless, are ready to sacrifice their life for the sake of their near & dear. But these seems to think a lot and may get angry very soon.

WRITING COMPLETE NAME AS THEIR SIGN

These persons are very kind hearted, can adjust themselves to any environment & to the person they are talking. These persons are very firm on their views & posses a lot of will power.

Check these out and get know to what category do you belong.

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

That is really interesting. I wonder how many people were studied when testing this and what not. Of course I am not really going to base any of this on anything because they didn't test everyone in the world and it is a signature, not the real person. I guess you can sort of tell where you get some of these personalities. That is really interesting.

Make sure you quote what you take from other sites though. I found this posted at many sites.
https://vishwavivek.wordpress.com/2006/03/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I did'nt copy this from any website, I received it as an EMail from one of my friends, that is why I did'nt Quote it and give source.

Oh alright. Well you should remember to quote things like that unless you had written it youself.

Complete name is what I fall under...so I guess that's good news for me eh? :)Whomever came up with this is a goof honestly, I guess something else that I do in life might just mean the complete opposite of what I fall under in this case...

NO UNDERLINES OR DOTS BELOW THE SIGNThese persons enjoy their life in their own way, never pay attention to others views. These are considered to be good natured but are selfish too.

quite true except the last parts. I enjoy life my own way for sure but i pay close attention to the views of others.

I would say I am a little of everything just because whatever weaknesses I have in one category, I have something to back it up with the others. So you could say I am well mixed in these personality categories. Of course I did that all myself with some help and so I wouldn't really need a personality test to tell me otherwise :lol:.