xisto Community
grimreaper423

Favorite Website NO LINKS OR SPAM please

MY favorite website is actually http://www.newgrounds.com/ ! it has the greatest games ever and flash movies too. Im actually into that, making movies and submit them to newgrounds. Also gamespot is pretty good too.

What....nobody picking Xisto?????This is a pretty good site, and aside from the ability to host my own web site for free, it's handy to know of a place where I can get technical computer advise from people who know a lot more about this dang things than I do.But I suppose my favorite site would be USABreeders. It's a site for all dog breeders. It is a great place for exchanging information reguarding dogs and everything involved in raising, taking care of, and selling dogs. We have a lot of long time breeders, and when you have a problem it's really nice to get input on how to handle the many situation that arise when raising dogs. Unlike many sites online, it is breeder friendly. Years ago, if you even mentioned raising dogs on some doggie sites, they would eat you alive for even considering raising dogs and not adopting shelther mutts. So it was something that was sorely needed for us dog breeders. It has been around for a long time now, surving many other sites that critisised us and tried many times to destroy our board. Actually, a friend of mine and I started a board, Safe Haven, and we were constantly getting kicked off hosting sites by animal rights freaks. It wasn't until we got hosting from a computer savy fellow with his own hosting servers that we were able to make a site that was permenent and able to withstand the animal right attacks. Believe me, it was a long struggle. But without a doubt, well worth it. It is one of the best and fastest ways we can keep in touch with each other and get the word out about upcoming problems and happening in the dog world.

well, i will say Xisto :) since i spend time here more than facebook :P. and as sheepdog said, away from getting a free hosting or domain name. here i can reach my friends and know a lot about them, even i didn't talk to them, and i must say that i always meet interesting people here. also i can get help when i face a problem in my site or get advices. and this is so cool in our time i guess.away from this forums, i don't have a particular site that i like, i appreciate all the sites that offer valuable information and help others in a way or another.

yup Xisto is one of my favorite ones but when i open my firefox or opera it goes to google, so i'm seeing its page from many years ago every time i want to browse a page, and absolutely every time if want to find every thing i need i again see its page, so if google is not my favorite one but it is the website i see most of the times, even if i'm not interested in it very much but after seeing it for a long time it just becomes a part of your PC like if some one comes and changes your homepage next time you open your browser you fill you have missed something. Xisto is definitely my favorite one as you can see i'm online in it more than 2 hours a day and i'm surfing all over of it trying to find any one online. as i have come here many times it absolutely a part of my H.D.D so sometimes for seeing my own posted reply i need to refresh the website, here is my favorite place and i can say it without any doubt. Another favorite website of mine is ebay, i never turn on my computer without going to ebay, i'm always surfing in it trying to find special things with cheap prices, most of the times i don't buy anything but i'm addicted to it like here and there is no day that i do not surf the Ebay, but currently ebay main page is not loading correctly, i don't know what is wrong with it but it seems that it is related to my connection or to my DNS, i have to find the problem later.I see no one has said W3Schools, so where you find your forgotten html tags or css sentences ? i think it is a favorite website of all developers around because when you forget a html tag you search in it google and the first result is W3Schools which comes with a real nice try it yourself feature and many other things.Oh i forgotten to say all of peoples have come around and no one has said his/her own website ? as no one has said i will not say too but it is a little strange don't you think so ?

I really like Facebook. According to my web browser, I visit this site the most and the longest. I usually keep a tab open just for facebook and leave it open 99% of the time when I go on the computer. I use it to get help with homework, pass some time, chat with friends/family, etc. I think that the site is pretty convenient.