xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

My Birthday! 11/11/89

It's my birthday thursday!even though its not thursday yet, i couldnt wait to tell you. lolwell im expecting to get GTA san andreas, and some other cool stuff. If this post is still here on thurs, ill tell you what i got!

ooohhh cake!i dont know what kind im gonna get...ice cream cake? i dont know...right on your moms bday is mine too! the best part is i never ever have school on my bday, cuz it always veterans day, or on a weekend.

Veterans day is where you remember all the war veterans that died for our country i guess....and all the ones that are still alive too.drive by's are fun

Happy Bday man!Best wishes to you, and as hatebreed said, have a great time, get drunk, get laid :):D:D

oh happy birthday. I never get cool stuff like that. They usually give me money. lol. But I still want games. And especially that GTA. So your gonna share right??? I heard it has more cussing on it than Vice City. Not that vice city cusses.

happy birthday. I never get cool stuff like that. They usually give me money. lol. But I still want games. And especially that GTA. So your gonna share right??? I heard it has more cussing on it than Vice City. Not that vice city cusses