xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
echo.defender

Echo.defender Hello there

Hi, im Echo.Defender. Im also know as KillerSideIm 13 (14 on september)Im a average good graphic designer(i make "sigs" and backgrounds") with photoshop cs2, i make some music with Acid PRO 5.0, Fruity Loop 6 producer edition and Tracktor 2 and im also a "half" hacker.I play Diablo II exp, Warcraft III exp, somtimes World Of warcraft(on a free server ;)) Hitman 2 silent assasin, Halo full edition, Return to castle wolfenstein Et( full vers. free download(see download.com)) and also elasto mania :) In the other world(not in front of my computer) i do alot of mountain bike and soon, i will do competitions!Hi again!

welcome to Xisto, echo.defender. :) looks like we'll be seeing a lot of you in the GFX and/or GAMES section.

don't fail to read all you need to know with regards to forum rules & TOS. here is the Xisto README.

enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to Xisto echo.defender!During my relatively short stay here, I am very impressed with the level of quality of service and helpfulness that the members of this community offer. I hope that you feel the same way. I wish you the best of luck on your new site and hope that you will choose to share it with us once it has reached its completion. Thanks for deciding to join this wonderful site and see ya around!

Hai Echo Defender Welcome to the Xisto Family. We'd like to have your contributions here mostly in the Graphics and gaming section as you've experience in them. Also tell us about your other world activity i.e. Mountain Biking.Have a happy Trapping.

Hello echo.defender Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. Sounds like you have a lot of ambition. I mountain hike :) pun intended. But there is no opportunity here in Michigan. I have to go out west to find real mountains; Michigan is pretty flat. There are no mountains east of the Rockies in the USA. Hope you intend to get hosting here. If so, good luck.