xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Does Anyone Know A Player That Will Play .cue Files

Ok, well i found this place online that you can download movies after you pay for the,. and from this place, i bought....and downloaded The Matrix Revolutions, and it is fully downloaded, but it is in a .cue format, meaning it is The_Matrix_Revoloutions.cue and well it wont open for me in windows media player, and i dont have any other players, so i was wondering if anyone on here knew of a program, or softwear that is free that will be ablt to play this extenction

Ok, well i found this place online that you can download movies after you pay for the,. and from this place, i bought....and downloaded The Matrix Revolutions, and it is fully downloaded, but it is in a .cue format, meaning it is The_Matrix_Revoloutions.cue
and well it wont open for me in windows media player, and i dont have any other players, so i was wondering if anyone on here knew of a program, or softwear that is free that will be ablt to play this extenction

I know at least one player that works just fine with .cue files. ... Daemon Tools. Here are the download links (it has a x64 version if you have Windows Xp or Vista x64 Edition):
Daemon Tools v4.0.3 (x86)
Daemon Tools v4.0.3 (x64)

Enjoy your movie.... :)

The Cue file is only a part of the image the other part is in the .bin file.The cue file describes the content of the .bin file , so to play the move you need a least the .bin file.The cue file is rather small (a few kb), the bin file large (600 or 800 MB).

The Cue file is only a part of the image the other part is in the .bin file.The cue file describes the content of the .bin file , so to play the move you need a least the .bin file.

The cue file is rather small (a few kb), the bin file large (600 or 800 MB).

I should also point out that you can play the .bin file directly with Daemon Tools, you are not required to load the .cue just load the .bin file (if there isn't a .bin then it is a fake image or just a part of it).
Why not use torrents ... I'm sure you'll find it and besides the other people who downloaded it can tell you if it works and quality of the movie.

You can use alcohol 120% too. Actually cue is just a plain text cue sheet containing an index to a bigger file. The bigger file may be a wav, a ape, a flac, and even an uncut mp3 file. Therefore you should instead look for the bigger file to see which player is suitable for playing it. cue bin files can also be burnt using nero. You may burn it into a DVD or a VCD, depending on the image type before playing it.

I know at least one player that works just fine with .cue files. ... Daemon Tools. Here are the download links (it has a x64 version if you have Windows Xp or Vista x64 Edition):Daemon Tools v4.0.3 (x86)
Daemon Tools v4.0.3 (x64)

Enjoy your movie.... :)

A) the links you gave me wont work....

:( i downloaded it somewhere else, and it says that this platform is not supported?

@alcohol 120%, i will try that unless i can get the daemon to work thnx everyone for your help ;)

The VLC Media player can play .bin files when the .bin file is an image of a VCD or SVCD.Also, I think the site you paid and downloaded from is illegal!! If a site has its downloads in cue, bin, iso format, its usually illegal (from P2P sources). PM me the URL of the site you paid for if you are unsure of the legality of the site :).

The VLC Media player can play .bin files when the .bin file is an image of a VCD or SVCD.
Also, I think the site you paid and downloaded from is illegal!! If a site has its downloads in cue, bin, iso format, its usually illegal (from P2P sources). PM me the URL of the site you paid for if you are unsure of the legality of the site :).

VLC Media player, sucks

lol, thei audio absoloutly sucks umm.....

i tried it and couldn't habdle it every 30 seconds the audio would kinda skip... like it hit a small bump in the road, for instance someone would say

We have to go after them

and it would come out we ha----ve to go after them

CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL DAEMON TOOLS DOWNLOAD PAGE

Are you sure you downloaded the right .exe. Maybe your downloaded the x64 version and you have an x86 operating system. I recommand you download Daemon Tools again...

CUE playerDoes Anyone Know A Player That Will Play .cue Files<p>http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ dowmload/run/reopen winamp/ grag'and'drop right CUE file/ listen cuts from mp3 that reads from CUE !/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley10.Gif</p>-reply by Voffkin<p> </p>

There's CuePlay now. It plays mp3 files with cue sheets (cuesheets) on Linux and Mac Os X.