xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Is The Report Function Working?

I have asked many mods this, and have been told no...i have asked an admin i never got an answerive asked in almost every PM report ive sent....lolso here it is again"Is the Report Feature Working?!?!?"i was told my one mod yes it was yet a few days ago i was told my 2 no... hmm i cant get a straight answer *sigh*

well, Albus the report feature is not working at this point of time.Because, By default every mod gets a PM whenever some one reports any post. However, OpaQue has applied a centralised report MOD for the convenience of MODERATORS however, because the forum was upgraded and mod is yet not updated as OpaQue was busy from few days (he has mentioned in a post).It will soon be fixed as he has started to fix things..for your knowledge Credit Transfer Script was not working but he got it fixed yesterday, so things are coming back to normal..it may take some time though

ok :) lol thnx, because i just couldn't really get a str8 story from people ;) but i guess johnny didn't know it was down.... lol neways, thanx and umm problem resolved i guess

resolved, hereby closed. :)