xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squeaky

Squeakyx - New

Hi, my nickname is SqueakyX, and I am planning to use Xisto.com to host my production's webpage. I am a 14 year old teen starting his own webpage to learn and use it for our viewers who want to watch our videos. I have already made my personal MESA (Math Engineering Science Achievement) Site at http://squeakyx.bravehost.com/ I left my previous host because of the ad's and the lack of features, and finally found trap.17, a much better host, by looking at the mind blowing demo of the cpanel. Currently, I am making a webpage for our filming production 'Frugo Productions' It is a group of highschool 9th-going-on-to-10th graders making short films for ours and other's enjoyment. We are located in Alhambra, CA, in Los Angeles. In school, I am a A and B student that maintains a 3.50+ GPA yearly. Also I am in cross country training for the summer and so far it's been a blast. Feel free to talk to be on my messanger, email, or the forums. Our videos are hosted at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Please Comment here! I hope I will enjoying being at Xisto.com's forums and fit right in.

Squeaky :)

Nice introduction.Good luck with all of that stuff. Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Xisto.Members are friendly and helpful, so don't be shy about requesting any assistance.See you around.

Hello squeaky Posted Image and welcome from a native born Californian and elder on the Trap 17 forum. Very nice introduction. U have come to the right place for dependable, advertisment free hosting. Everybody here is friendly and helpful. Keep posting content like this and you will have hosting in no time flat.

I transplanted to Michigan years ago, but still love my roots.

Its cool to see new faces around here :D.. well nice itroduction and everything about you now is clear :D.. have fun here and please stay active at Xisto because here s the best host ever seen :D..

Welcome to the Xisto forums. I remember using Bravehost :D ...Xisto is 10x better, youll be able to do things you never dreamed of doing. Enjoy your time here and read and follow the rules.

Welcome SqueakyX,From Los Angeles and making videos, nice to have you in this forum, hope you will update us time to time with your upcoming videos. And I assure you you will definetaly get comments, appreciations and critism on your videos from this forum which is very supportive.You have make a MESA site, good. I am also interested in Maths.Hope you will enjoy our company.