xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
trace-uk

Gta: Liberty City Stories New grand theft auto game talk.

I just got the PS2 game GTA: Liberty City Stories! Just released in the UK last week.Have any of you played it? What'd you think?I think it's better than GTA 3, but worse than vice city and san andreas. still a good game though!

i thought it was really amazing. I have played it on psp and ps2 and the are both just as good. I know alot of people that had a psp where mad when sony annouced that this game was coming out of ps2, becuase alot of people bought a psp for this game. But it was just so good it had to be on the ps2. I hope more of the psp only games will eventually go to the ps2 and more sony ps2 will go to the psp.

is it really that good? i live in US so I have to wait for this thing to come out. they should make GTA online and it would be way funner with more gaming modes. i got all GTA's and liked all of them. hopefully this one is also good like the other ones.

in France this game is not out yet! do you have any new about the new Grand theft Auto on PS3 ? have you got a site which talk about real informations... thanks.Ps: sorry for the argentina team, that's crazy!

Shouldn't this be in the Gaming Forum and not the Gaming CONSOLES forum? You are not talking about a console.

i think its funny the way people with psp's are complaining because they're going to get vice city stories. i would really like to know if we'll see any of these games on the xbox,its the console i have and i love playing gta

It's out in germany and i've played it in stores for fun... whe i first saw it i thougt how old is that game ???the whole vidoe quality is much worse than gta san andreas and i think even than vice city...rockstar games should have payed more attention on that... but still it has the "normal" gta gameplay features... fans like me should buy it i think...although it has this bad video quality...moeoehre_05

:D I like Grand Theft Auto San Andres and Vice City better than the current new GTA. The whole graphics is worse that San Andreas and it's not a very fun game for me. But in some cases it is a good game to play when you have nothing else to do lol :DI wonder what the next GTA will look like, hopefully beteer than the current one and better than the old ones :D

I thought it was ok,but the graphics look like GTA 3 not like San Andreas.It was kind of hard to see the picture was so dem playing I could'nt see were I was going (LOL).But it is new and I thought it was good.I have a question,is it supposed to be a GTA 3 pt. 2 because it is like the GTA 3 with the car crusher and the bridge being down,also with the car lot next to the FireStation.Thanks in advance for helping me.Sincerly,iVTEC

Big GTA fan here. =D I haven't tried Liberty City Stories yet though... If it's that good, I may go buy it. But going back to GTA 3 graphics... *shudders* I really liked San Andreas though, it's great fun. :D Does it have jetpacks and that fun stuff in it?

can i skip missions on gta china town wars on dsGta: Liberty City Stories

as I my gta china town game got crashed so I re started it and it said data has been corrupted so I lost every thing on the game I don't want to do the missions again beacuse they took time

-reply by NABSTER