xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bretbc

Sherwood A New Mmorpg I Found fun new game a found

Sherwood is real simple to and requires no hacks, but it is fun! About trickster online, do you know the link? I wouldn't mind trying it out......I tried dragonfable, it's actually good, I bought the amulet for it...though its been so long since I played now, the updates have probably got out of control ......

I just tried this game and honestly It is one of the worst games I have played. The character looks like he has brain damage or something and walks all messed up. The very first thing that happened to me was i stood there and 3 enemies attacked me at once and killed me. The chat was full of people who could only be described as immature who were arguing and saying stuff like "kiss my butt" over and over.When I was able to kill something it dropped a buckler which was added to my inventory and then as I had just lost most of my health when fighting i was hiding behind a tree and putting the buckler on some little flaming guy spawns on top of me and kills me.The Ai is sucky and all the knight lookign mobs did was run in circles. There seemed to be no storyline at all.The camera angle was annoying because it was directly behind your character and could not be moved (that I know of) and your character blocked a good part of the screen and whenever I went over a hill I could not look to see if there as a mob below me that was going to kill me.

I disagree! Yeah one man made it all and the other games by himself, you can't expect it to be to great, but I know it's improving. And so, that's just part of the game..you need to get used to it to understand that part...Yeah some people are immature, I agree, but that has nothing to do with the game system itself, they just need to get some respect....And that's cause your in an area way beyond your level.....The Ai will get improved, I know it....No, no storyline, and that's on purpose because it is a community game, where you get on and explore and do whatever you want, like living in real life (just a game) Hold right click and drag to move and type /camera to enter camera mode. If you really get to know the game, it's really fun, trust me !

What do you mean start over again? If you mean SAVING, it saves automatically -Type /level 0 when in the dungeon or another island to teleport to the castle area where it will save. So before quitting, always type /level 0 first! Then type /logout rather then clicking the RED X in the corner. And those commands must have a / (Backslash) in front of it. IF this is not your problem, do you mean inventory? That stays when you save...but you need to find ones that work and keeep up to date with your level weapons and equipment and rings and talismans and runes and scrolls and everything willl be good.Otherwise explain please------------------->