xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

3 New Signatures Cool Good

I like the first one, I would like it even better if your text was a little easier to read. The second one doesn't do much for me and I really like the last one. Why do you spend so little time making you sigs? It takes me longer than that to decide what I want to do! :)

Definitely use a pixel or tech font when you're designing something that has a tech element. You always have to match the mood of the sig. I'm going to say the 1st and 3rd are your best. The middle one is a little large, and bland.1) Don't use just one color. Colors that are blended usually look better than just stark colors. People are generally more attracted to colorful sigs than monochrome or whatever. This is why your 3rd one both stands out more, and looks better. Just fix the font :)2) Your 2nd one doesn't have much of anything. The color used is a dull blue gray, you can hardly see the font, and the shape is sort of strange. Follow the same pattern as your third one and brush the background a little bit. I think on this one, I like the effect, but it doesn't really catch my eye unless I look at it closely.Overall, time isn't a factor of how good your sig is. Take an hour, take a day - make something that takes effort. When I look at your work, I want to see how good the picture is, not how long it took you. Any fool can make a sig in 5 minutes, but it is really a good sig? You have a lot of potential. Keep it up and don't try to out-race people. You're already on the track to success ;)

The first one and the second ones really caught my eye. Although, the third one definitely wasn?t my style. The first one has a good use of the different shades of green and I like how it is all condensed in the middle. It draws my eye right to the middle which I think is good. It kind of makes you follow the ?spider web? to the edge to read your name on the left hand side.The second one almost looks like a reflection in a dark room. It looks very good, but if I were you, I would remove the lens flare. Not using the lens flare is like the #1 rule for me when I am using photoshop. It looks good in games when you are running around and the sun is pointing at you in different angles but in my opinion, it doesn?t look very good for still pictures. But overall, excluding the lens flare, the second one is the best one out of the three.No offense but the third sig you made isn?t for my liking. The light ?cool blue? is kind of good looking but whatever the thing in the middle is, I don?t really like. The design of the edges are awesome though, especially the icy effect as well as all of those thick darker blue lines. I guess I would say you did a good job on it, seeing it took you 15 minutes while the others only took 5 but its just not my style for some reason.

1st One: Pretty cool, although the text is very hard to read and it is very small.2nd One: All it is is a cool effect. Not really anything special.3rd One: Very nice, I love the blue color and the wintery feel to it. The sparkles on the render also look pretty cool. :)