xisto Community
td_storm

World Cup - What's Your Bet?

didnt see were else to post this so here it goes...any other football/soccer fans out there watching this years world cup been good so far now its down to the knock out stages its getting even better like that holland verus portugal was a mad mad game my prediction is argetina verus brazil final and argetina to win :( anyone else beg to differ lol :)

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title.

hey there, i really don't think Brasil is going to win it, they have all the good palyers but they're not playing that well. I think Germany gonna take it all. They seem to be the only team playing well , Argentina too, but i think germany wil beat them.

lol DjLuki but no offence , you shoould have watched the match between brazil and ghana , it is supposedly one of the hardest matches in the second round , you just cant forget ghana , they have kicked the highly pyshical regarded united states out of the competition and they have have thrown a suprise winner against the czech republic and as everyone agrees a highly pysical and strong team , but tonight brazil sent them home breaking the hearts of the whole african continent , and so many records are set these days for every match brazil plays , ronaldo went to the history books as the highest ever scorer in the worldcup finals whole history and brazilian captain cafu made a record 19 appearences in the worldcup finals and some few more records which now i cant recall , yea i agree germany is very strong but i think argentina is too powerful for them and i am sure i am not the only one who expects an all south american final this world cup between argentina and brazil which i hope wil be won by brazil :)

United States should not even qualify, but they lucky cuz they get to play some weak teams in the qualifiers.. their only challenge is mexico. Did u watch the German-Sweden match? sweden was not bad at all.. but they got owned..we'll find out when match day comes.Brazil has not really seen a tough cahllenge yet.? and what was the score against Croatia? 1-0!! and croatia did not even make it out of the group play.

yea i agree with you that united should'nt even have qualified and i watched germany sweden match too it was awesome ,germany is surely very strong but i still will go for argentina to win against germany and still more i expect brazil to be improving match by mtch as they go on like they did the last time , you may have seen how lame their fisrt two games were but they are slowly coming back to their levels :)

I watched the France-Spain match yesterday and was amazed to see France had won. Though France, is a very good team, I just sensed they were not going to have much luck against Spain. Well, I was wrong. So now it's Spain-Brazil, and hopefully Brazil is going to win.The Argentina-Germany game is probably going to be very very hard, and I doubt there will be more than 2 scores for each team.So my bet is: Germany / Brazil

I bet that Italy will win the World Cup, I 'll bet all my money on Italy I am definitely sure they will win. If anyone thinks something else than he or she is wrong! Just remember my word. My sig tells that I am cheering the Brasilian, that's right! But I think that Italy will win and I don't know why.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

germany v argetina is going be a good game i think........yes germany is good strong side playn some decent football but to me argetina has more talent in reserve on the bench than germany...argetina play a passing game keeping theball and there opisition cant get it for good while of them but then on the argetina bench they havetve and messi who coem on near the end of games and run at ppl and exploit the open space and the tiredness of the oisition........as for brazil thye mite not be playn good but thye can still do the odd bit of magic and create chances out of nothing thats why u cant bet against thembut argetina all the way :):(

There is only one truth, and it is:Portugal (2) vs Brazil (1) - FinalPortugal has the best team, and england is going to help me beleave it more, they are going to loose like in 2004, well, holand was the first, now it is england!