xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Future Splash Animator Do You Know it

Hai Guys have you ever heared of Future Splash Animator?

Here is a clue, it is most commonly used software. Everyone with a computer might've come accross this or will have this.

Yes it is the onle and only FLASH

Flash was previously named as FutureSplash Animator.

FutureWave a company started by Jonathan Gay in the year 1993. He developed a 2D Animation package and named it as Future Spash Animator. Later in the year 1996 the Future Spash Animator began to gain the public attention by Microsoft using it for devloping the web version of MSN and by the Disney Online for creating interfaces and animations for their online services.

Late in 1996, Macromedia bought FutureWave and renamed Future Spash Animator as Macromedia Flash 1.0

The rest is all that we know.

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

Wow that is something i didnt know.. I just always assumed that macromedia was the original creator of Flash. now it makes me wonder about the rest of the programs and softwares they offer.. where did they purchase these from and from who.