xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ngjeffy

World Cup 2006 where to watch online

Hi, just to ask do you know where i could watch World Cup 2006 Online? Some of the sites i check need to pay money.. do u guys know where can watch it free?

Notice from serverph:
moved to SPORTS. added topic description.

Go to 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany official website at fifaworldcup.yahoo.com and look for videos. I'm sure there is link to watch World Cup matches Live. But I'm not so sure if any website can provide such service for free. Most of the videos in the official website are good because they provide the highlight and you don't have to waste your 90 minutes watching all but you can watch the most interesting part of the matches. I hope that helps.

This page on the official site has videos of all of the highlights of every match. I don't think you will find a site that will let you watch the World Cup matches live for free, as companies need to pay for a feed of the match. Even watching a recording would be difficult, most sites arent likely to host the 54 90-minute videos so far. Even Google Video is a bit thin on the ground for World Cup videos.

TF1 and M6 of the french TVs are tthe official sponsors of this world cup 2006 ! I dont know where do you from but you can try to connect with french network it's free, fast and there is all!! soccer world cup is real great!! today France plays against Spain, I think France will loose... but France team aint realy good for this world cup, we've got a stupid coachHave a great day and I hope you could watch world cup, what's your fav team ?

td_storm, everybody knows that the final is going to be between:Portugal (2) vs Brazil (1)

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)