xisto Community
Johnny

Clone Trooper Sig [by Johnny]

Not bad Johnny. The BG is a little plain but it kinda suits the size. Kinda small.I like it, gj..

Yeah, my new sigs are a bit different size because I'm on a different resolution, and I've been making them so the dimensions are proportional to a counter-strike spray, in case I want to use any of them for CS.Anyway, thanks for the comments/input. :)

i am personally a fan of star wars battlefront so i like it. one thing differently you could have done was to change the size and make it a bit bigger. also you may want to change the text color to white. and a c4d render would look nice behind the clone trooper. overall i give it a 6.5/10.

i am personally a fan of star wars battlefront so i like it. one thing differently you could have done was to change the size and make it a bit bigger. also you may want to change the text color to white. and a c4d render would look nice behind the clone trooper. overall i give it a 6.5/10.

I don't like using my C4D renders in sigs, and I like my text to not stick out. Thanks for the input though. :)

Very nice sig, a little plain compared to other sigs, but that's a good thing(no one does plain anymore, what ever happened to a nice plain gradient and a nice logo). The text is nice but stands out a little to much, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But either the border is to dark, or the inside is to bright, or both. Jood Gob.