xisto Community
ngjeffy

A place to learn PHP?

I accept that but why to buy if you don't know nothing.First start with websites,then go to course and that is the best.If you don't want that and you are alone you can simple buy book from some website,like user681 said and you will learn,learn...For 1 year you will success and you can start making good websites and selling projects.You need minimum 5 years to be an "old" programmer who can really get money from programming.But if you don't need money you can help people and make useful projects.I'm like that.If you know syntax of C++or something similar you can programm in PHP,JavaScript etc.

If you know syntax of C++or something similar you can programm in PHP,JavaScript etc.

Yup TheDarkHacker! I agree with you on this point. I know C++ and now learning PHP and finding learning PHP easy.If you know C++ or any other similar programming language then you are aware of a lot of programming concepts. You already know what are arrays, data types, looping and a lot more. Although there is a lot of difference in C++ and PHP also. For example, the declarations are very much different in PHP. But, since I am learning PHP after C++, I can surely say that learning PHP after programming languages like C++ is a lot more easier rather than starting learning from the beginning. Well, thats all about me!