xisto Community
garbage

A Invite To My Sotw#1 And Wotm #1 everyone with any type of gfx skill

I nvite everyone to come and jin my site for our SOTW#1 and our WOTM #1 Competition feel free to visit at

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thi si not my Xisto hosted site but id hate for this first competition to be a failure so i look upon you guys to help bring in the competition

Edited by garbage (see edit history)

well so far that I know only one of you guys has signeds up.. it's all good.. i do appreciate it and i know its a bit tought to get things going and joinother folks sites especially when most of you are trying to get your things going on,. but eithere way we will be hosting our second SOTW soon So if you guys are interested feel free to joinup.. Also I wanted to let you all know that we will be hosting site Auctions soon.The site auctions will consisit of random items either donated by the site members or my self the site owner.Some of those itmes consist of thngs such as played video games for system,s liek Playstatin, Xbox, Xbox360 is a might , used pc games.. and a few other misc items.Some oter sutff include pc hardware, , power supplies, casees great for modding,som ram a few mother boards.. also i have other items that i might be giving away such as HP Racing Rc car, a few collectibles that i no longer feel the need to keep but are always something nice to look at..just stuff like this.. also in order to win these items all you have to do is join and post. the higher the post count is the more your credits go up .. the more credits you have the more you can bid on items.so if any of you are interested come join us.

Looks like voting for SOTW 1 has already started. Remind me when you start the 2nd one and I'll be sure to join up. It'll give me something else to do while I'm wandering around the internets. Yes, internets.I'll be starting my own graphics forums and such soon though, so I'll be busy a lot of the time.

Looks like voting for SOTW 1 has already started. Remind me when you start the 2nd one and I'll be sure to join up. It'll give me something else to do while I'm wandering around the internets. Yes, internets.
I'll be starting my own graphics forums and such soon though, so I'll be busy a lot of the time.

I will remind you there johnny..

Also Saint M. Id like to applogize for the ripping that has been found.. I will end up removing Sean JJ from my staff. I hope that it doesnt continue especially in on my boards.. But as we all know ripping can very rarely be stopped.. but If there is further ripping continued by that person just let me know and i will have to take it further and bann him from my site..

Other than that thnx for stopping in and sharing some of your stuff. and i hope it doesnt drive you away from visiting us..

so hope to see you there again.