xisto Community
seastien

Mac Or Pc ? help me to choose between a Mac or a Pc pls

uh.. i don't get why you guys are debating.. Didn't apple already switched their processor to intel now? New MAC os can be installed on PC and vice versa for windows.Besides, people like MAC because apple makes everything fancy looking (well.. they like it for other things too, but mainly for the looks). Windows vista is coming out next year.. and the graphic and everything is so much nicer than MAC.

I haven't used linux myself, but i hear it's the best for these kinds of things. It's just kinda complicated, so if you don't know too much about programming (Like me) Then I would go for something else. With the way Macs are going (better and better) I would get a mac.

I would personally take the mac for imaging and video editing. I mean, thats one of the main purpose, unlike the pc, which is like the jack of all trades, master of pc gaming

Just one thing to add, I do like Windows/PC better, but there is also for macs virtual windows which makes it so that you can install windows programs on a mac and share other stuff between pc and mac, that is if u plan on getting a mac. Click HERE to see it.

QwertyIsCool, (Azerty too lol) well done for the video you made, what kind of mac do you have ?

realy great loll!!

Powermac g5 dual 2.5 ghz. not intel unfortunatly... its 2 years old.

wanna c it?

Posted Image

enjoy~

lol <_<

Ever notice how you flick the screen of a MacBook lightly and it wobbles?I've been told that QC for Macs isn't too great, and trying to fix manufacturing defects for new machines requires quite a bit of time (sometimes months).

I'd choose the Mac Pro Notebook. It is a bit high on cost but the performance, reliability, is unbeatabble. I was doubtfull when i first purchased a mac. cause i didnt know what it would be like , I knew no one who had a mac or ever even used a mac, so i was a bit cluelessa t first as to waht it offered what kind of support i could get, and the features, also the softwares for mac are incredible, now i know people that own them, and a school buddy had final cut pro, he makes his own home movies, mainly backyard idiots, they wanna be like jackass.. but he has made a few nice 15 20 min shorts. I was impressed.