xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jarro2002

Help - Bad_pool_header Error And Max Payne

Hello.I have this problem, when i try to play "Max Payne".When I select "new Game" in the ingame menu the loading begins,when the load bar reaches the end, I get a blue screen with the error"BAD_POOL_HEADER and STOP: 0X00000019".Anyone have any idea what's the cause of this problemOS. Win Xp SP2mainboard: Asrock K7S8X R3.0cpu : AMD Duron 1,6 GHzgraphics: ATI Radeon 9250 with driver ver. 6.14.10.6451ram: 512 MBPlease help !!!

Edited by jarro2002 (see edit history)

looks like a hardware compatibility issue... not sure though.

there's a documentation on MSDN website for the BAD_POOL_HEADER and STOP: 0X00000019 error:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

documentation pertains to win2k, and yours is winXP. could be same-same though. just check above link for recommendations and see if it works.

Same Problem here.. i was going to kill the last man in Part 1 Chapter 1 in Max Payne then the Man was slowly falling down then the Blue Screen will appear.. can someone help me how to fix the problem??