xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Back Here After A Long Time

Hai friends I've been active in Trap before 3 months. But due to my studies I had to stay in Hostel, So I could'nt be active here. But now I've completed my degree, so I've got time and I'll enjoy being back here in the Xisto Family.

Welcome back delivi! I know Xisto is great place to be, but it's good to see you have your priorities right and concentrated on your studies. I'll be looking for you around the forums. :)

Hi Delivi!Welcome back to Trap Seventeen community. And Congratulations!!! on completing your degree course. It must have been a relief to have graduated finally but many of us will agree that now the real work begins. To find job or to study further. I wish you suggest in your higher pursuance of life. You are right, trap Seventeen is one of the best place to be on the net. You post something and you get hosting for free. I quit many forums because we discuss many things in those forums but got nothing in return. Here apart from benefitting interactions with many expert webmasters and get their help too in many ocassions we also get the hosting for free and the features in the hosting are even more than what many paid hostings have to offer. So, stay and enjoy.Happy trapping!

Edited by Dragonfly (see edit history)

Hello delivi Posted Image and welcome back. Congratulations on getting your degree. Which is it? And in what subject? Seems like I do remember seeing your posts on here before. This is my 300th post, hurray! And I see you are not far behind me. I look forward to your participation on Trap 17.

haha. well, at least you don't have a website that runs on free hosting. this is my next post since the last week of may. i don't have connection at home so maintaining my points is kinda hard.

Hey there delivi! Welcome back to the Xisto forums I guess, I'm sure you were here before me so I shouldn't be welcoming you but what the hell, welcome back!