xisto Community
BooZker

Gfx Crew Appilication: Oscar Aka Boozker

MSN:N/A

AIM:chuckystjoes

Email:oscar@ojproductions.net

Experience in graphics: I have made graphics for many sites. I make wallpapers for pspwallpapers.com. I also make graphics for my many sites. Some include http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Areas of expertise: I consider my self more of a logo and website artist more then a sig and avatar, but i can do those.

How much you can be on each day: Anywhere from 15 mins to 3 hrs. It really depends, but i am usualy on every single day to check my email at the very least. I have to be on a lot because i have about 7 emails to check along with running my site.

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week: In a week i could probably make about 14. More or less. I have made wallpapers for pspwallpapers.com when requested in an hour or so

Examples of your work: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (the only graphics i did not make are the black glossy bar at the bottom of all the pages.) I made the logo and nav buttons and everything else though on the site.

you can also go to my blog, https://myspace.com/browser and if you go from oldest to newest which will be on your left hand side you can see some art i did. I was also in the process of making a PSP Portal which is like Windows on your PSP and i was making it from scratch. You can also see that in my blog. I made the background of my blog also.

I would love to hear back from you! You can reach my on my AIM: chuckystjoes or email or PM me here. I should get it within 24 hrs.

Thanks,

Boozker

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Damn. I wanted to join to haha.

Simplicity, from what is provided, seems to be your main standpoint. Your works seems simple, yet somewhat effect. However, simplicity can only go so far. Sometimes, people will request things that must "look awesome!" This is where we "kick it up a knotch". My vote is an incomplete "no". What i mean by "incomplete," i mean there aren't enough examples for me to come to a final decision. Provide more, and i might change my vote.

OK well where should i put my examples? I can maybe make like a small webpage real fast with all my work? Would that be good? Or should i just post all the examples here in this post?

Well there's a copyright at the bottom of the page. The template was downloaded. But if you did make the stuff, you have some talent. But it's really been awhile since someones requested a template. Try expanding your design field and maybe then

Well what happened was that i needed to make a site fast so i just used the template and changed all the images but the tables and things i kept. So in other words the layout was taken, but the images are not. I dont really make templates anyways.

Hmm I don't really like the style of websites you create, all the graphics dont merge with each other really well. A good website is a website where all elemets merge into each other so it looks more as a whole than just a header with a menu and a content area. Keep on designing tho, you will be able to make great websites if you just practise enough...

Hmm I don't really like the style of websites you create, all the graphics dont merge with each other really well. A good website is a website where all elemets merge into each other so it looks more as a whole than just a header with a menu and a content area. Keep on designing tho, you will be able to make great websites if you just practise enough...

I understand. Thanks. I dont really like sites though that have graphics all over the place. I know thats not what you meant though.