xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

2nd Ever Wallpaper c4d Break

Sorry, but I don't like the wallpaper at all. It too dark and depressing looking for me. While the design is simple and good for a background image, unfortunately the only thing I do like is the text. Sorry, mate. Can't please everyone I guess. 5/10 :)

thnx for the comment its for an event so i needed to put the text and i just re-formatted my computer so i only have default fonts but i din like the font much too i just randomly clicked on it

It's not that it's depressing, it's just hard to see the render. THe background behind the render seems to be clouds, and the same few brushes used over and over, which you should never do. Always use different brushes to keep the background, consistant, and not repetitive like it is here. Also, the text is disgusting. The font choice is not to good and the glow is too bright compared to the rest of the wallpaper. Because it's so bright when someone see's the wallpaper their attention is directed to the bright text, and not the render in the middle, which, I feel should be the main point of the wallpaper. 4.3/10

I think its pretty cool. The wallpaper is alright, it is something I would use. I like the chain fence in the background or whatever that is and its pretty good for your second ever. I wish I could make stuff like that.

*cough* soo...-it's definitely too dark, monotone... there's not really a focal point, but if there was one, i would say it is the text, which is not a good choice. c4d renders should be more colorful, and attract attention.-text is bad! although you attempted to make the glow match the background, it's just too bright, against black text, and a dark background.-the c4d render looks really good, actually! i've been trying to get into a little 3d myself, lately... with no luck. it's too bad it doesn't really stick out here. but props to you on that :)-personally, i wouldn't use it as a wallpaper... but then again i wouldn't use one i made either. i will give it a 4/10 on photoshop and overall presentation but... 7/10 on the actual c4d render alone.practice.... ;)