xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Eddy Block Head --flash--

Author: KuBi
Time To Complete: 2 hours
Download: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Man, this was really hard, for a first time. I kept messing up with the animations, giving him 4 arms instead of 2 arms, rotated in the other direction. First time, nothing special. Don't expect much :(.

Just download the file off my site, then unzip it, and open up the .html file. Make sure the .swf and .html are always in the same folder, so they work properly.

Enjoy :).

Comments?

I have one thing to say... WTF!Kubi, I don't know what you were trying to do, but something is seriously wrong with that animation. I watched it for ages waiting for something to happen besides the little guy rasing his arms and saying "ohhh pwnt". The soundtrack seems to overlap making animation apparently go on forever. I ended up turning it off after about 5 minutes as the soundtrack was driving me crazy. What happened?

Yea.. there is a lot of BLANK screens (frames) in the animation. I closed it even before I could finish it because I thought it was done (due to the BLANK screen)