xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Invincible

Hello Peoplez OMG HI

Hi, nice to meet. im new but yea... im cool once u know me... :) My nmae is mike and im 15, what about u guys? are u new? i dont want to be alone with this new thing :( i hate stuck up people :) and brats & spoiled people, just throwing that out there this looks like a big community to be at :( so i think ill have a good tiem here

Yes, this is a very good community. I have been a member for around a month, and I really enjoy it. I agree, spoiled people get annoying sometimes. Good to have you here.

Hi, nice to meet. im new but yea... im cool once u know me... :) My nmae is mike and im 15, what about u guys? are u new? i dont want to be alone with this new thing :(
i hate stuck up people :) and brats & spoiled people, just throwing that out there

this looks like a big community to be at :( so i think ill have a good tiem here

hey mike, nice 2 meet you too, Im new too, do you know how many "points" (or credits) we need to get a free webhosting ? thx

have a nice day

Hello Invincible Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. This is a super forum. People here are very helpful and sooo friendly. If you want hosting, make lots of posts that have interesting content, and you will get hosted really fast.

hey mike, nice 2 meet you too, Im new too, do you know how many "points" (or credits) we need to get a free webhosting ? thx have a nice day

All the information you need is available to you if you check out the FREE WEBHOSTING REQUESTS FORUM This is a link, click on it.

for the last time mich, your not an elder...neways, welcome to the site mike, your not the only new one here, concidering we have got to get 30 people a day that register >_< but ive been here for like 6 months now.. wow its been that long :)