xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

St Paint Jpeg? Can You Convert It?

Well I made a couple signatures and accidently made them St Paint JPEG instead of regular JPG and couldn't figure out how to change it back to JPG because Adobe Photoshop won't open it anymore and I forgot to make a backup PSD for my signature. Can anyone help me out on how to conver it? I thought Saint Paint the program would work but it doesn't.

As far as I know you have to open it in a program and then 'save as' under another file type and since you can't open it anywhere I don't know of any way you can change it. Sorry :-(

Well I made a couple signatures and accidently made them St Paint JPEG instead of regular JPG and couldn't figure out how to change it back to JPG because Adobe Photoshop won't open it anymore and I forgot to make a backup PSD for my signature. Can anyone help me out on how to conver it? I thought Saint Paint the program would work but it doesn't.

Put them up someplace on the net where I can download them and I will give it a try. I have several graphics programs, maybe one of them will open them up so I can save them as JPGs for you. Then I can put them up for you to download.