xisto Community
mahesh2k

Can't Think Of Good Name?

I am in search of good name for my bandname domain.band name is activewave .I want to start name with first word core can you complete the second word following core.please help me get a good catchy fine domain name.

How about: core realm, core rock, core real, core cool, core something... I hope you like those words. But I didn't know what's the common thing between a band and a core. Anyway good luck in choosing a name for your site.

what is you sithe-web is about ??? youhave to tell us what is you subject in your site-web !!! humm.... for a general site web ...... what do you think about core pyro seems good to me , good luke in you choice !

hey most of the domains on my bandname is sold out.it is only available for my regional nick,activewave.co.in which i dont want long URL.Anyway i will check some names on deviant to before registering.thanks for the help.

core realm, core rock, core real, core cool, core something... I hope you like those words. But I didn't know what's the common thing between a band and a core. Anyway good luck in choosing a name for your site.

I like Core Real because it sounds like "For Real"but, I doubt it's an available domain.

I agree with Warfact just do activewaveband.com
most movies just add "the movie" after the title.
for eg. narniathemovie.com

I am in search of good name for my bandname domain.band name is activewave .I want to start name with first word core can you complete the second word following core.please help me get a good catchy fine domain name.

how about my name LOLOL