xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Getting Error Whwn Trying To Change My Domain Name thru trap 17

i am getting theis erroro bellow

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/changedomain.php on line 71
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/changedomain.php on line 71

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/changedomain.php on line 72

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/changedomain.php on line 72

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/changedomain.php on line 73

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/Xisto/public_html/process/changedomain.php on line 73

INVALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

but i am using my forum name and password that i use here so i dont know whats going on also ive done it befire and had no problems at all any9one know what might be wrong and also i double checked the spelling and caps made sure everything is correct

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Search the forum and you'll find that it's already been addressed here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/38050-script-error-with-domain-name-changing/ Always use QUOTE bbcode tag for anything that is copied from another souce when including with your post.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)