xisto Community
MusicOnly

Need Your Opinion On This One! what do you think about onw company

Hello everyone!I am sure that you all know who is Bill Gates. When he was starting Microsoft most of his friends missed a chance to become rich. How?They did not wanted to give him $100 for his company and now they are very sad because they are not as rich as Bill is.Why I am tiping that? Well i heard from my very good friend that Mr. Gates has one more company which helps people to get (well let say) rich.I asked myself is this another joke, like that spam mail "Bill Gates gives you money".Actually, Gates does not give you money, for that money you need to work.So i surfed a little bit and found information about that company. As far as I know, system of payment is binary plan( if you dont know what is binary plan, search the internet about Ray duncan book "Binary plan"). I am sure that all of you know what is binary system and we are using it every day when we turn on computer.What is it about( that business)? Well it is like job with referals but in this job you are very well paid, you control your payment, you choose if you want to work. Well that is all i know, but i need your opinion on this one. Job is legall 100% but i am wondering does any of you know is it smart to trust to Bill and other 11 very clever and rich people?Do i need to take a shot on this one?P.S. Sory about my spelling and gramar mistakes, i am from Croatia and i am still learning english!Stay well!bye

Actionnally I don't know what is a binary plan and I am too lazy to search the internet for that or even to look it up in the dictionnary because I know that I won't understand a word from Wikipedia. So do you mind telling me what is a binary plan and what is a binary system? Do they have the same meaning? Please? Could you tell me a link for this company that you are talking about so I can check it up for you and to give you my opinion or a comment about it? Is it that kind of companys that give you offers to signup for with your credit card and then they promise you that you will get all the money you paid as soon as you sign up for the offer? How will they pay you? Did you asked anyone that already tried to work with this company? I hope you would answer my questions. Sorry for asking so much but I really need to get more details. Thank you!

So do you mind telling me what is a binary plan and what is a binary system? Do they have the same meaning?

You can find explanation on this site binary plan

Could you tell me a link for this company that you are talking about so I can check it up for you and to give you my opinion or a comment about it?

Web site Name

Is it that kind of companys that give you offers to signup for with your credit card and then they promise you that you will get all the money you paid as soon as you sign up for the offer?

No you dont have to give them your credit card number, when you join them they will open you new bank account on which you will store earned money. Understand?

How will they pay you?

Payment is going through E-gold. http://blog.e-gold.com/

Did you asked anyone that already tried to work with this company?

Yes, actually i know several people who are working for this company and as far as i can see they are earning.

So i was wondering, that any of you have this chance would you accept it?

I'm not sure. I have a job right now that is paying me decent money. I am not sure right now if i would trust it or not. It is all up to you really. Just use your best judgement and make a decision. I don't know, though I didn't read the article. So, my best advice is just use your best judgement and make a decision.

Thank you Music only for answering my numerous questions and clearing some things up, sorry again if I asked a lot of questions. Actionnally I would accept that kind of offer so congratulations on your new job. That seems to be as a serious and ''be rich quickly'' job. Thanks again for telling this information.

Hummmmmm, one thing, Bill Gates lives in the United States of America, why does that website you posted to us (noo, not the Wikipedia one) is in some uberstrange non english language?Fake, if you would ask me!

Hello everyone!I am sure that you all know who is Bill Gates.
When he was starting Microsoft most of his friends missed a chance to become rich. How?
They did not wanted to give him $100 for his company and now they are very sad because they are not as rich as Bill is.
Why I am tiping that? Well i heard from my very good friend that Mr. Gates has one more company which helps people to get (well let say) rich.
I asked myself is this another joke, like that spam mail "Bill Gates gives you money".
Actually, Gates does not give you money, for that money you need to work.
So i surfed a little bit and found information about that company. As far as I know, system of payment is binary plan( if you dont know what is binary plan, search the internet about Ray duncan book "Binary plan"). I am sure that all of you know what is binary system and we are using it every day when we turn on computer.
What is it about( that business)?
Well it is like job with referals but in this job you are very well paid, you control your payment, you choose if you want to work.
Well that is all i know, but i need your opinion on this one. Job is legall 100% but i am wondering does any of you know is it smart to trust to Bill and other 11 very clever and rich people?
Do i need to take a shot on this one?

P.S. Sory about my spelling and gramar mistakes, i am from Croatia and i am still learning english!
Stay well!
bye

I have ONE THING TO SAY.....

You will NEVER earn MONEY with this!!!!! You will wast your time(which COST real MONEY!!!).
I am saying this cause it tried ALL there is ..... paid emails, paid posting, get paid for clicking, for being online, surveys......... BULSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well site is on Croatian because that company member is from Croatia. so they have multi-language sites.And to poster above: this isnt that kind of earning through some ( sorry, my opinion) stupid surveys. look at the web site and then think again, before you post something like that.Stay well