xisto Community
arnz

Windows Jokes.

Source: off a email, and thought I may share this.A few of the new error messages that were taken under consideration during the development of the Windows XP operating system...? Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.? Press any key to continue or any other key to quit. ? BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.? Close your eyes and press escape three times.? File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N) ? Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User. ? Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.? Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner. ? Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)" ? Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"

Those are very funny jokes, did you invent those? There is only one I didn't get:

? Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.

The last one is the most funny. You should invent more I think!! Keep up the good work!

This is the funniest to me

File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

Do you mind if i use these on my site?

As he stated, the source of the Jokes were from an E-Mail he had recieved. I'd look around to find the source email and then contact the real owner.