xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Opera Caching Problem

Hello there,I have a tiny problem with my opera webbrowser visiting this website, when I go to the front page of the forum, my hosting credits aren't updated, they are cached inside the browser. Has nyone here have the same issues, and might you be able to tell me how to fix them? I would appreciate that.

For some reason, Opera does not like IPB forums, someone has reported the same with my IPB forum. What you can do is clear all the cache's and cookies, and offline files. After you do that, then you should try, visiting the site again.What do you mean by its cache'd? Like where is it stored? Anyways, if that does not work, you can try the IE Beta 7 or Firefox! You should check out Opera's support team, if someone here can not help you out.

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

dun be shy and tune to safari or mozilla they are cool web browserand also fast so leave this opera and tune urself to safariso all the best and for further assistence contact me.......rite2alok@gmail.comor testingpirakx@gmail.com