xisto Community
BOAW

Receiving Your Earnings

ok so far i think ive had many questions for adsense, haha. but anyways i wanted to make this clear and check to see if im right n that is...is the only way for you to recieve your earnings from google is when you reach $100? Like i guess they wont give you any other amount until u reach $100 which will be givin to you when that point is reached? thats what i thought i read from google adsense.

Google Adsense will not release payment to you until your account balance reaches $100. This is primarly because they release payment only in check form. Checks are expensive, so they don't want to send you a check for ten bucks.

ok so far i think ive had many questions for adsense, haha. but anyways i wanted to make this clear and check to see if im right n that is...is the only way for you to recieve your earnings from google is when you reach $100? Like i guess they wont give you any other amount until u reach $100 which will be givin to you when that point is reached? thats what i thought i read from google adsense.

i'm new to adsense too, what about tax?, i have a site that promotes a charity, i pay for the site out my own money but try and recoup it back by adsense, do i still need to pay tax?, i've only earned $29 so far for the first 6 months, so i'll have a while to go before i get to $100