xisto Community
Hadi

Why Is It Called Trap17?

Maybe someone already post this but I tryed to search and found 675 pages so I don't have time to read them all.I was just wondering why the creator of this forum (I think he is Opaque) chose ''Xisto'' to be the name of his site.Why is it the number 17? Is it his lucky number? And why the word trap? Is it because if somebody found this site then he will definitely like it and stay in it or is it something else?Any help would be great.

Lol, good question. While I was an admin I asked OpaQue a bunch of questions about T17, but I never asked this one. Makes you wonder...

There's a post on this that OpaQue made explaining why it's Xisto. I'll look for it and link it. But, it has to do with gaming.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/4510-the-Xisto-story/

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Thank you truefusion, now I know the reason why this great site is called Xisto, in first place I thought that this forum and site are just like any other company trying to steal people's money and make false advertisements. But now I know that this is the contrary. I wouldn't think that Opaque had passed through big difficulties. So thank you for making this site and thanks again Truefusion.P.S: michalper22, I did read the article.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)