xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Femma Issues Femma fraud paid for fotball games , sex changes and more

The government doled out as much as $1.4 billion in bogus assistance to victims of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, getting hoodwinked to pay for season football tickets, a tropical vacation and even a divorce lawyer, congressional investigators have found.
Prison inmates, a supposed victim who used a New Orleans cemetery for a home address, and a person who spent 70 days at a Hawaiian hotel all were able to wrongly get taxpayer help, according to evidence that gives a new black eye to the nation’s disaster relief agency....

Notice from OpaQue:
Do not copy

'Assault on the American taxpayer'

it may be an assault on the american taxpayer, but i would rather have the system be subject to holes rather than lay strict guidlines to survivors of a national disaster area where it would leave victims HELPLESS in recieving the immediate funds they need after they are immediately homeless and without assets.

SSI is a federal organization that does just this. many people with qualifying disabilities sometimes spend years in the court system before they see a penny in assistance. the agency is there to allocate funds to people not to fight so people can't get the funds.

i remember i used to live in northridge california during the time of the northridge earthquake. another national disaster area where femma stepped in. we needed fund to repair our home and the car that was damaged in the earthquake and recieved this money quickly. people less fortunate than us that lost their entire homes needed immediate assistace and got it.

if immediate assistance means that criminals can take advantage until they get caught, i am all for it! there is no perfect system for immediate assistance and victims should NEVER have to wait for it

it may be an assault on the american taxpayer, but i would rather have the system be subject to holes rather than lay strict guidlines to survivors of a national disaster area where it would leave victims HELPLESS in recieving the immediate funds they need after they are immediately homeless and without assets.
SSI is a federal organization that does just this. many people with qualifying disabilities sometimes spend years in the court system before they see a penny in assistance. the agency is there to allocate funds to people not to fight so people can't get the funds.

i remember i used to live in northridge california during the time of the northridge earthquake. another national disaster area where femma stepped in. we needed fund to repair our home and the car that was damaged in the earthquake and recieved this money quickly. people less fortunate than us that lost their entire homes needed immediate assistace and got it.

if immediate assistance means that criminals can take advantage until they get caught, i am all for it! there is no perfect system for immediate assistance and victims should NEVER have to wait for it

i just think its bull tha people can get away with this crap,, but i am all for helping the families in eed.. tho they need to have better ways of managing and checking and not just issuing the cards to everyone who come sup with a name and an adress..