xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Account Suspended isnt online still after 2 days

my accoutn was suspended a couple days ago due to lack of credits. (been pre-occupied)but since then i've mounted enough credits to get it re-opened. (i did this when i realised it was suspended)but it still isn't Un-Suspended.normally it takes a few hours to correct itself, in past experiences.i just want to know if it can take longer,ORif its been suspended for any other reason :rolleyes: thanks in advance

i have been told it can tak eup to 2-3 days before your website is back up and running again, but that is just what ive been told about when it will be back up and running... i dont know about the other thing though (you being suspended for other reasons)

Suspended account will be restored within few hours once hosting credit reaches above 4, NOT 2-3 days.Due to recent script issues it is possible that your reanimation process did not take place. I have manually unsuspended your account. Our apologies.Topic is closed. Account is active again.