xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Problem Putting Adsense Up On My PHPNuke Site help pweez

I have a phpnuke site...and i want to put up the ad onto a block that i can put up on the side...but i have to set up the right php code block with the code they give me for adsense. so i went to a site where they have a block creator and i pasted the adsense code and created the block which is now in php code...so i created a block called block-Adsense.php and added it from my administration panel on the phpnuke, and once i did that i went to check if it work and on the block nothing shows up...i just the block with the title "Adsense" but theres nothing under it...no ad or nothing..what did i do wrong??

It takes google a while to display the ads, if nothing shows up in a few days try again. Also if you really did anything wrong nobody will be able to help you with that description... posting the actual code is more productive. That way one can actually tell whether it is just Google beeing slow or if there is a problem with the code.

i wish i know how to put up an adsense onto a phpnuke nuke becuase now i dont think i really know how at all =/ pfft hopefully theres some who has one in theres n can tell me how they set it up for themselves.

Hey i just figured out how i can add my adsense into my php site!! =) what i did was:1. get the code they gave me from adsense 2. open up a new php file and paste that whole code into it and save it as Adsense.php3. upload the Adsense into the directoy of my includes folder4. go into every index of any module i use and enter in "include("includes/adsense.php");" under the line that says "include("header.php");"5. checked out every module in my site to see my wonderful adsense displayed on the top part of the page right under the header, =) perfectand i think it works best with the size 468X60, well at least for me it didhopes this helps others for thoughs that mightve been in my situation!

problem resolved. closed.also fixed title for better SEO and forum search.if anybody needs this thread to be re-opened, just PM any admin/moderator with the link.