xisto Community

Nice work edgecoc, I really like the border style you seem to have adapted. Blending and coloring are great, your text just looks a little pixelated.

That's a great signature, you are relly good at doing this, putting these flame is making my screen ''melting''. I wish you could put flames that come out of the frame. If you didn't know what I mean look at Avalon's sig with the man holding a gun. If you did that then my computer will be on fire. NICE WORK!!

over contrasted and monotone, need to add some more color to it. The movie bar borders are nothing really new. Its mostly played out on other sites and most of time they go wrong cause the background lacks depth to it.It needs more brushing to it as well.

man start thinkin more possitive command lolBackground looks sweet, render is nicely blended, and i love the movie bar borders first time i've seen em to be honest. Overall the sig looks hot GJ :rolleyes: