xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Server Is Down Right Now ?

i cant access my site nor control panel ,all other sites are working out fine so it is not a problem with my network connection or browser ,so to be sure i went to showcase forum and tried two sites hosted with subdomains and they too cannot be accessed , so i guess the server is down > how long will it take for my site to be back live ?

Yes, it seems. I cannot open the my site as well. But just wait. It won't take time. Sometimes it happens due to some kids who are playing with their free gifts here and disrupt the whole network with their unwelcomed skills. Not only database driven sites but html files (textile files) are also down it means the whole server is down for now. It never took much time for admins to correct things.

I don?t know if my server is gamma but my site is also down, html and sql. Be patient, I?m sure It?ll recover soon as it?s common (the quick recovery, not the downtime :rolleyes: ).