xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

I Can View My Site question

There seems to be a problem with the server at the moment, as I can't access my website either. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon and the sites will be back online.

Checking the status page, the Gamma server, hosting these sites, has completely gone down. Check here for when it is back online.

I checked your website, the Whois query reveals that your site nameserver is pointed correctly to Xisto.com which is okay, but I wonder if Xisto.com has configured or added your site in the server. I want to know when did you get your site hosting account. Right now, your site when I tried to open respond nothing. So, if you have change your nameserver few hours ago it may take some more time for nameserver to propagate over the world wide web. Just wait and you will be able to see your site being reflected in www as being hosted in Xisto.