xisto Community
Accesteam

Trap17 : Very Cool! Trap17 is nice...

wow what a question ! of course we all love Xisto and otherwise we wouldnt be here and as far as i am concerned there is'nt a site like Xisto even if there is i really dont want to know or dont want to leave Xisto, you will like Xisto more when you get used to it , you can learn many things here , contribute what you have for others to take benifit of ,personally since coming to Xisto i have learnt quite a handful of things which otherwise i wouldnt have even heard of , so enjoy your stay here :rolleyes::lol:

Hello Accesteam, of course I like Xisto who don't? they offer the best free web hosting you can get on the internet, in exchange of earning credits by posting in their awesome forums. Just posting in the forums is a joy you can show off your newly created signatures or even your website, you can also get all the help you need to do almost anything you want. It's the best site ever.

i must say the whole having to post to keep your free hosting is a little bit irratating but for what you get when you maintain that properly is so much betetr than any of the other free hosting websites. Most of the other free hosting places will only give you like one database and some of the php commands and that is really pointless at the end of the day as the ones they don't give are normally the better ones and the ones you would be using more regulary and one database what the hell are you supposed to do with one database that has a size limit as well ?? So even tho i don't normally chat alot ont he internet i will do it on trap 17 as you get a good service back in return so i don't mind making a effort to keep my hosting. But if one the the other free hosting places said i need to do this i think i would cancel my account right there and then as they do not have any descent service to provide like trap 17 !!Well done trap 17 you have a really cool service !!

must say the whole having to post to keep your free hosting is a little bit irratating but for what you get when you maintain that properly is so much betetr than any of the other free hosting websites. Most of the other free hosting places will only give you like one database and some of the php commands and that is really pointless at the end of the day as the ones they don't give are normally the better ones and the ones you would be using more regulary and one database what the hell are you supposed to do with one database that has a size limit as well ?? Yes i must agree i hope they last ...

must say the whole having to post to keep your free hosting is a little bit irratating but for what you get when you maintain that properly is so much betetr than any of the other free hosting websites. Most of the other free hosting places will only give you like one database and some of the php commands and that is really pointless at the end of the day as the ones they don't give are normally the better ones and the ones you would be using more regulary and one database what the hell are you supposed to do with one database that has a size limit as well ??

yeah Xisto IS REALLY KOOL, i joined awhile ago, and i cant believe im still here visiting and posting on it. I dont think ive ever registered on a forums even for my own and stick with it for this long haha...There arejust so many people that visit here and post up so many interesting things, there always seems to be something to talk about and respond to. its so useful, you can just learn so many things you wouldnt learn anywhere else, what a community

I love the hosting it's great, it has no ads (very helpful), nice features in CPanel, and just flatout great hosting so I totally agree with you Accesteam and everyone else that agrees.

Hello Accesteam Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. Heck yes, we all like Trap 17. The forum is intresting even for us older folks. I used to think that I didn't have much in common with the younger set on here, but things have gone quite well for me. As for the hosting, it is the best I have found on the net.

You have a lot of interesting responses to your questions, but you didn't tell us much about yourself. The gist of the this particular catagory is "introduction". How about introducing yourself with a little more information. :rolleyes: