xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

The Real Abstract Just Made It

i like version 1 as well, i think that the glare effect in version 2 makes it a bit more ... im not sure, i just think it sortve takes away from the effect. i give the first one a 9/10 for the effect, and a 7/10 for the content... overall an 8/10to improve it, i would suggest adding something to the left, and perhaps modifying the text a bit... i know my oppinion probobly doesnt count as much, seeing as how i dont have a sig up yet, but im working on it and will have one here shortly i <3 photoshop =)

Version 1 is certainly the better one for mine. Only thing I can suggest is do something with the black area on the left and made the 'gfxgamerz.com' text stand out, perhaps a 1 pixel stroke might work. 8/10

yeah i agree version 1 is better, looks sharper and more liquified. i agree with avalon, the link needs to stand out a bit more, its hard to see, possibly a 1px black outline? otherwise it looks hot m8 GJ :rolleyes:

thats pretty kool..i think i like the first one better thou...too bad you dont have lkea tutorial of how you made that so i can understand how that was made. keep messin around hah.