xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

New Style? --Itsmyard--

Hmm... it's very hard to make out what the renders are and the text is very difficult to read. It think I've seen a lot better from you, but it could be I don't like the style. 4/10 from me

It looks great, except I can't see the render very well, and the color isn't well balanced. You need a little moderation in the colors, you know, contrast. The red is too much, if the render is red, maybe a diferent color in the background would work well. But it is a clean sig, and you don't find many of those anymore, and for me, that is the key. I would rate it as follow:Color: 4/10Cleaness: 10/10Clarity: 5/10Overall: 5/10

its done this way i took to red renders the background is a gradient red-black and then a red rendered rippled then added a few c4ds added the actual render added lens flare added an other ripple gassian blur and sharpen and thats the outcome and im glad that i found out ways to improve thnx

Yes i have to agree, the render and text is hard to make out, in my view the render looks from ziods if i am right. I like the coloring i just think the text and render could be better.