xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Accessing Server Is anyone else having trouble?

For some reason i cant access my server at all I cannot view my sites go to cpanel or ftp ..and i was wanting to know if anyone else was having this problem.

I get to the cpanel just fine. And my sites are up and running good.Confirm your password for the cpanel access. Are you gettining any error message that might help diagnose this particular problem? Are you behind a firewall which might be blocking Xisto?

lol no worrys mine is working fine and i can get into everythign fine so maybe it was juts you that was having a little problem although when i first got my hosting setup i did have problems signing in but the staff here were fantastic so good luck with you site and i hope that ur service doesnt go down agian,

Well, there can be a possibilty that the server may have restarted or may be just a small glitch at your end. Anyway, whatever the reason was the problem is sorted out and it is working. Closing the thread.