xisto Community
elrohir

Good Php, Mysql, Perl, Postgresql, Html, Css Etc For Linux? Going to the good side, but dont really feel like emulating ZDE...

Im going over to the good side, (getting Ubuntu next Monday), and need a good PHP++ editor for Linux. There are just so frikken many out there that it is scary. Prefferable with minimal HTML WYSIWYG editor, and parsing preview (similar to what ZDE has, maybe?)Anyone got any Ideas to share with a n00b? I feel very small at the moment ;) And no, it will be running most of the day, so dont say to emulate some window thing...:rolleyes: I've got all the other programs sorted, just this missing :lol: Thanks

You have two good options on Linux for PHP and other web development. If you like Dreamweaver for Windows, then you should go to BlueFish which is by the same people as Open Office. Otherwise. download eclipse and get the php development plugin for it which is very nice and is what i use in Linux and windows now.