xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

My Games check dem out homie.

Lol.. Funny stuff.... The Evil Monkey seems kinda pointless though ( No offense ). Its just kinda a wast of the effort. All you do is ask him a question lol and he Gives weird answers back... And its kinda Funny too. Lol When you Curse. Haha he says no cursing. i just thought that was kind korny and unique at the same time lol. But overall. Nice job

The evil monkey is pointless, but it was funny. I played with it for a while. (A big waste of my precious time). It is weird how when I cussed at it, it said not to. Do you have it programed to say that on certain words, or was it coincidence? Just wondering, as I don't know how those flash games work. Good job though. You kept me entertained, and wasted my time. I must congratulate you for that. :(

Thats what i am saying i mean all you do is site there and like talk to it almost. But it isnt very creative. lol No offense i thought it was pretty kewl but it was pointless i mean you should add more Movement and Features to the Evil Monkey .. Make the mokey live up to his name. Get it. lol but i still enjoyed playing it dont get me wrong i thought you did a nice job on it, But it need some more Creativity.

heh heh. yea i see wat your saying. it's kind of supposed to be pointless. It's all coincidence, btw. You see, i programmed like every second of a minute, he says something different. Like, everytime you ask him a question 30 seconds into 9:20 or 30 seconds into 9:21 or 30 seconds into 9:22, he says the same thing. heh.I used to have him as an AIM bot, dat was pretty coo. It isn't really working now, but for when it does, put EvilMonkeyTheBot on your AIM list. cya homies.

God....too many talented people in the forums....JaVe...I bet you can do it if you tried..your just too good at anything and every thing...As for these games...they rock..some what reminds me of b3ta website and weebl....just sort of more original and different.....your too good man....too good...it's freaking me out how clever you are

God....too many talented people in the forums....JaVe...I bet you can do it if you tried..your just too good at anything and every thing...

As for these games...they rock..some what reminds me of b3ta website and weebl....just sort of more original and different.....your too good man....too good...it's freaking me out how clever you are

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thx. you're sites are pretty cool stuff. but i dont get the beautifies thing. You sell "names?" Me don't understand. Cool layout at stuff. cept' the writings pretty small. :-)

Well I like your site in general, better than the games, mainly because I cant do flash at all! Only Macromedia products that don't spontaniously combust when I attempt to use them is Fireworks MX. And I love my Fireworks too!! YAY to fireworks