xisto Community
scab_dog

What Version Of Photoshop Do You Use? 7, CS, CS2

What Version of Photoshop Do you use?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I first had CS and after CS2 came out I continued to use it because I was happy with it. I now have CS2 for my desktop computer but continue to use CS on my laptop so I guess I use both.

I used to use Paint Shop Pro 7. I still think PSP7 is a great program and I would recommend it as a startup program for beginners. It helped me learn the basics of gfx designing. But anyway I now use CS2. Great program, and I have noticed the huge differences between CS2 and 7. I don't see how anyone can say they are the same.

I'm using Photoshop CS since I'm used to it already. The first Photoshop I used while I was still a newbie at graphics design was version 7. I usually upgrade whenever there's a newer version and I'm planning to switch to CS2. I heard it looks and feels just like CS2 but more support and more features. <_<