xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Bot? Change The Search?

You guys should have a bot. I think it would help bring in more members. The posts wouldn't count in it, because people would go spam crazy. Another suggestion-Can you make it so that you can search for something that has less than four words? This has been driving me crazy. For example, I just tried searching for bot, and it wouldn't work, so I don't know if it had already been suggested.

Another suggestion-Can you make it so that you can search for something that has less than four words? This has been driving me crazy. For example, I just tried searching for bot, and it wouldn't work, so I don't know if it had already been suggested.

:rolleyes: i take you mean less than four-letter words? methinks that's the conventional limit with forums like IPB, but it's a good idea to tweak the search for that. i would have suggested to you the Xisto forum search plugin we have for firefox (see link in my sig below), but since the search as it is will not allow less than four-letter word searches, it's a bummer really. but it is still useful for more defined searches if you want to try. :lol: