xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amir691

Windows Vista Is Behind Mac Os X

This article is obviously copied from somewhere, meaning it should have been put in Quote tags. I do not know the actual source. However, but still...

*Reported to mod*

NDPA you should use the report button.It's a nice article, makes me wonder what Microsoft is still doing nowadays. What will happen if Windows Vista will be a bunch of crap? Whatever is going to happen, Windows Vista will still pay off, because they will ship it with new PC's and some noob users might buy it as well. Pretty unfair, but Microsoft has a strong position in the PC operating system market.

Sounds like a good time to start learning linux, or atleast get one of those macs that can run windows xp.

NDPA you should use the report button.

I did. But according to some people, it doesn't work. So I posted as well. I don't break the rules. If I say *Reported to mod* in my posts, it is because I used the report feature. Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

Hi guys, Hey i was just checking the Windows Vista(Longhorn) information. Its true the design isnt too good and the operating system looks more like linux. But we should all have faith in Microsoft for they are the best. Its true that Linux and Unix are better than Windows in power but they are not better in User interface. I mean microsoft makes operating systems which an ordinary guy can operate. Thats the reason why 95 out 100 people know how to operate windows rather than linux. And i believe they would have made something really good since they been successful in provind the best.